Our growler station allows you to bring home fresh draft beer. When you're empty, return with your growler to the store for a refill and this not only saves you money, but allows you to have the freshest beer without the need for a keg.
- Preserve the quality of your beer by keeping the growler in a cold place away from direct sunlight.
- An unopened growler can be stored this way for weeks/months, but defeats the purpose of buying uber fresh beer.
- Once opened, the beer should be consumed within 24 to 36 hours.
- This growler is reusable and recyclable. When emptied, immediately wash and rinse with super hot water, then bring it back for your next refill.
- Rinse your growler with super hot water immediately after you finish emptying it of beer.
- Shake growler vigorously and drain water.
- Brush cap, then rinse with super hot water.
- Inspect growler visually, do a smell check. If you see or smell anything, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Air dry growler upsidedown on an angle.
- Do not use soap
- Do not put growler in the dishwasher (it could shatter)
- Do not let your growler sit overnight without rinsing (mold doesn't taste good)